The Civil Rights Project Kosovo (CRP/K) is human rights based NGO and UNHCR implementing partner in legal protection programs. CRP/K addresses legal issues related to refugees, asylum seekers, persons at risk of statelessness, IDPs, returnees and other vulnerable categories of Kosovo population.
For its 2023 projects, CRP/K seeks suitable candidate for the position of:
Translator for Arabic language
No. of positions: 1
Duty station: Pris(h)tina
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Translates various documents into Albanian language and from Albanian into Arabic;
- Simultaneous translation into Albanian from Arabic and vice versa;
- Supports the activities of the organization in any other aspect that may be required;
- Other activities as required by Coordinator/ the Executive Director;
- University Degree of the Faculty of the Arabic Language and/or very good knowledge of the Arabic language;
- Minimum one-year work experience in translation matters;
- Excellent knowledge of Arabic, Albanian and English language;
- Driving license.
Duration of the contract: one (1) year, with the possibility of extension.
The position requires initiative, professional attitude, cooperation skills and the willingness to work in a multi-ethnic environment.
The activities of CRP/K are founded on the principle that all human beings have the right to a life in peace, liberty and justice, as stated in the UN Declaration on Human Rights. Anyone working for CRP/K must commit himself/herself to follow this principle and strive to protect the fundamental human rights and freedoms of people of all nationalities, without any discrimination.
To apply, please submit a Curriculum Vitae (CV) and cover letter by January 12th 2023 at 16:00 hrs, through email address: reception@localhost
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for the interview.