For implementation of its projects within the Agreement with UNHCR, Civil Rights Program in Kosovo (CRP/K) announces this public advertisement for the following position:
Administrative Assistant/Receptionist (1 position)
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Organize and schedule appointments and meetings
- Produce and distribute correspondence memos, letters, faxes, and forms
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Order office supplies
- Book travel arrangements
- Submit and reconcile expense reports
- Provide general support to visitors
- Provide information by answering questions and requests
- Carry out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning, etc.
- Book conference calls, rooms, taxis, couriers, hotels, etc.
- Cover the reception desk when required
- Maintain computer and manual filing systems
- Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner
- Reply to email, telephone, or face to face inquiries
- Receive, sort, and distribute the mail
- Answer telephone calls and pass them on
- Maintain up-to-date employee holiday records
- Assist visitors to the office
- Photocopy and print out documents for the needs of other colleagues
- Conduct data entry
- High school diploma or equivalent; college degree preferred
- Knowledge of English language
- Proven admin or assistant experience
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Proficient in MS Office
- At least 3 years of experience in the field or in a related area
- Valid driving license.
CRP/K has a zero tolerance to Sexual Exploitation and Abuse of beneficiaries. Protection from Sexual Exploitation and Abuse (PSEA) is everyone’s responsibility and all staff are required to adhere to the Code of Conduct, that enshrines principles of PSEA, at all times (both during work hours and outside work hours). Familiarization with, and adherence to, the Code of Conduct is an essential requirement of all staff, in addition to related mandatory training. All staff must ensure that they understand and act in accordance with this clause.
Duration of the engagement: up to December 31st 2024, with the possibility of extension depending of the funds.
The position requires initiative, professional attitude, co-operation skills and the willingness to work in a multi-ethnic environment.
The activities of CRP/K are founded on the principle that all human beings have the right to a life in peace, liberty and justice, as stated in the UN Declaration on Human Rights. Anyone working for CRP/K must commit himself/herself to follow this principle and strive to protect the fundamental human rights and freedoms of people of all nationalities, without any discrimination.
To apply, please submit a Curriculum Vitae (CV) and Cover letter by February 22th, 2024 at 16:00 hrs, through email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for the interview